DIVORCE & FAMILY
- Represented an Iranian father through instructed attorneys in the United States of America, in relation to the abduction of his child by the Malaysian mother in proceedings under the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction laws in the Federal Court of New York and successfully obtained an order for the return of the child to Singapore. Co-defended the Appeal brought by the mother against the decision of the Federal Court of New York to the Supreme Court of Appeal of New York with the instructed United States attorneys and successfully winning the appeal. Represented the Iranian father in all Singapore Family Court proceedings and obtaining orders in his favour in the best interest of the child.
- Represented an American mother in her claims for custody, care and control of her children and financial provisions against her former husband in appeal proceedings in the Supreme Court of Singapore while the family continued to live in the United States of America.
- Represented English and American clients in the Family Justice Courts involving divorce and consequential financial orders as well as issues relating to the relocation of their children overseas.
- Represented a wife and mother from Colombia in divorce and child custody as well as consequential financial matters in the Family Justice Courts of Singapore.
- Represented clients in complicated divorce, custody and consequential financial matters, as well as personal protection and maintenance proceedings in the Family Justice Courts, High Court and Court of Appeal in Singapore.
- Represented the estate of a deceased person in a landmark case on the issue of Abatement of Proceedings upon death of a party to divorce proceedings.
- Represented a personal representative in a significant case relating to the issue of Contempt proceedings against the estate of a deceased person.
- Represented the beneficiary of a multi-million dollar estate of a deceased person for breach of duties on the part of the Administrator.